Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

Another lovely tweet to keep

You were a real star and a gentleman. Thank you for taking the time to talk to people without rushing off or rushing them. You made the night extra special for many and we're looking forward to (hopefully) seeing you 23 or 24 June 2018 in Saltaire.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I was going to say he is having a bit of a break compared to usual as it isn’t 8 shows a week and mostly a couple of gigs a week but as for this week he may as well be in 8 shows a week.

i only hope he is seeing Missy as much as he’d like to as aimed for in his Facebook message last year. I like to think he is seeing a lot of her and it’s just that we don’t hear about it because it’s his private life after all. Him and Fayes relationship is very public but that’s because they are 2 adults who choose to be that way whereas Missy is just a child and I respect his privacy, I’d never expect him to tweet or Instagram post every time he spends any Father and Daughter time as like I say it’s private but just wondered if he is seeing more of her than previous years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 2:59 PM, eternal said:

Interesting retweet(and like)  from Gareth on Twitter

Is there some sort of message?

I think I read a comment saying there is an upcoming match between them, but yeah as there can be hidden messages in a lot of things.

• 2 months later...