Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria you have to try and be positive. Hopefully the tour will go ahead (and I am thinking this weekend's cancelled gigs are in preparation for it).

I see Gareth tweeted:

Only putting good things in my body :-) pic.twitter.com/M02tVwXwAy

Perhaps he is making some lifestyle changes to help the situation? Only putting good things in anyone's body has to be a good thing.

Has there been a message put on Facebook please?

Hi everyone

Due to Illness the dates this weekend have been postponed.

8th November - The Gwynn Hall , Port Talbot

9th November Mill Arts Centre - Banbury

You should have all been contacted by the venues now and we are arranging new dates.
I'm sure you have all followed Gareth's progress and we hope to have him fully fit very soon however he has been advised by the Doctor not to sing until Wednesday.

We will keep you updated with Gareth's progress - and please accept our apologies.
Unfortunately sometimes these things cannot be avoided.

Gareth HQ x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There hasn'e been a lot of tweeting from Gareth during Panto but perhaps there isn't an awful lot to say with so many performances to fit in.

He has however declared he is taking some time off :thumbsup:

This evening saw the end of Panto for another year! Great show. Now a much need 2 weeks off :-)

Not sure if anyone else was surprised by this? t09010.gift09010.gif

Just got to Heathrow. Flying to Scandinavia with @roylance_b for a week #TimewithAusBestie

However:

Starting off healthy! pic.twitter.com/GoS3mlWcgr :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

I was thinking the same Val, hope we get an announcement soon to tell us what is next on the agenda for Gareth. Really missing seeing him in the West End shows,need something Gareth to book with nothing till Mad about the Musicals in November.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for the update Val, yes you are right. Why do I always think people are going abroad when they are heading for an airport, it's a long old drive up to Scotland.

Thanks for posting the photo Elaine.

I tried to get it on my tablet earlier but can never see them on there so grateful for it to be posted on here.

Wouldn't have recognised Missy in that photo. She has grown up.

Nice to see Gareth having the chance to spend time with her.

Guest NicolaJayne

And two more from the Pepper Pig premiere

i find it difficult too, the only way I can do it from my I pad is to save to my pics and post from there Chris.

She is a very pretty little girl and growing up fast.

post-43-0-97345900-1422870696_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-81084000-1422870709_thumb.jpg