Val4Gareth

Gareth on Twitter

223 posts in this topic

I also prefer Gareth's previous pic on Twitter, the muscles don't grab me, like Maria said it's his face and his eyes. 

This was a lovely interview and really nice to have e listen again facility to be put up on Twitter for people like me who missed it.

Elaine rest assured we usually try to bring as much info as we can on here to help all fans. 

Here's the Listen Again interview if you want to hear it again. (We usually try to post it in Radio Promotion).

Hope all ok with you.

Such deeds are one of the reasons we follow this lovely person:

This afternoon I had the honour of singing farewell to my best friend @MattDaines1's Dad Roy. A beautiful man with the biggest heart RIP.

A simple statement without pomp or circumstance and honoured to be part of it. Just so endearing.

Thanks Val, lovely pic of Gareth and Missy , and great that Hello have picked up on Gareth's tweet :)

With an even more touching reply from Gareth's 'bestie'

Best time - much needed and truly appreciated and loved .. Thank you for holding me up and not just because of the contents of the coconut !

One assumes this is with Matt recently losing his dad. Sounds like Gareth is a very supportive friend.

No, I think its a sarky comment about his appalling outfit. Don't know what's got into Gareth lately. :(

1 hour ago, Val4Gareth said:

No, I think its a sarky comment about his appalling outfit. Don't know what's got into Gareth lately. :(

I'm glad there's someone else who isn't keen on this new flowery style, me and Sarahjane are with you. The one on holiday fair enough as it was a Hawaii theme night but hope he doesn't continue with this, suppose he will get out of it and move onto something else hopefully soon.

10 hours ago, Val4Gareth said:

Oh I never give that a thought.

I love the outfit :ph34r:

I wondered if Faye is choosing the outfits . Their holiday outfits looked very coordinated to me , as if they were for a photo shoot .

Surely those outfits could only fit in in Marbella on a theme night,  Gareth would not wear them anywhere else, well I hope not. 

3 hours ago, Yorksheather said:

I wondered if Faye is choosing the outfits . Their holiday outfits looked very coordinated to me , as if they were for a photo shoot .

I'm sure she is. I thought the whole holiday looked more like a photo-shoot rather than a holiday.

Well let's see from here on out if he wears more of these outfits in the coming weeks/months but yes hope not, although guess it's a love or hate thing.

My fave bit is the West End Wendy bit, my least being the bodybuilder bit

My Day:
A morning of being 'Mr Gates: Entrepreneur'. Right now, it's: 'Mr Gates: Bodybuilder' Then this evening: 'Mr Gates: West-End Wendy'

worries me sometimes that he might take the gym thing to far, he is fine as he is right now, if he wants to work on anything he shouldn't skip leg days which apparently he skips.

I'm really feeling it today not knowing what's got into him lately either, really don't want to start hearing about the gym all the time again, I'm usually one of the ones to ask for a gym selfie or tweet him going on about how gorgeous he is when he tweets a selfie but not any more as it will only encourage him.

Edited by mariaw81

Having said what I have about Gareth's flowery jackets, I have to admit to liking the latest one that he wore for the Party on Press night, 

i have to agree with Maria about the Gym, I think Gareth is fine at the moment but wouldn't like to see him go any farther with the body building.