assy

Tour Gig No.3 Glasgow

8 posts in this topic

Hi I would just like to tell you all that I had a fantastic time last night at Gareth's gig in Glasgow. He clearly is suffering with a soar throat but that did not stop him giving 100% to us last night. Having met Gareth many times after various shows I have never been at a meet and greet before, and found the VIP meet and greet was a lovely experience. Looking forward to seeing Gareth next year when he is back in Scotland.

Assy have managed to split the post as it is a delight to know that we have someone on here who can report from Glasgow. :thumbsup:

How lovely this was your first meet and greet.

So glad you enjoyed the show.

Thanks for posting your report from Gareth's tour in Glasgow , it's great that you went to the show and enjoyed your Meet & Greet with Gareth .

So pleased you got to meet Gareth in Glasgow and thank you very much for coming on and telling us about your evening. He's a real star soldiering on when he so obviously is not well.

Thank you Assy for letting us know how much you enjoyed seeing Gareth and the meet and greet for the first time. It's not often Gareth's Scottish fans get a chance to see him which is a shame.

He has tweeted tonight that he was going out for a meal with a band in Newcastle, wonder if we will get some tweets on Twitter that Gareth has been spotted out and about in Newcastle