Haven Gigs (confirmed 3/4/15)

eternal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have dates :jump::jump: (still not officially confirmed but looking extreeeeeemely likely)

http://blog.haven.com/2015/02/04/star-acts-heading-haven/

Fri 3 Apr 15 – Berwick
Sat 4 Apr 15 – Haggerston Castle
Fri 10 Apr 15 – Craig Tara
Sat 18 Apr 15 – Cala Gran
Fri 24 Apr 15 – Marton Mere
Sat 25 Apr 15 – Presthaven beach resort
Fri 1 May 15 – Hafan Y Môr
Fri 8 May 15 – Quay West
Sat 9 May 15 – Kiln Park
Fri 15 May 15 – Doniford Bay
Sat 16 May 15 – Burnham-on-Sea
Fri 22 May 15 – Perran Sands
Sat 23 May 15 – Riviere Sands
Fri 29 May 15 – Little Sea
Sat 30 May 15 – Devon Cliffs
Fri 5 Jun 15 – Rockley Park
Sat 6 Jun 15 – Church Farm
Fri 12 Jun 15 – Weymouth Bay
Sat 20 Jun 15 – Combe Haven
Fri 26 Jun 15 – The Orchards
Sat 27 Jun 15 – Wild Duck
Fri 3 Jul 15 – Hopton
Sat 4 Jul 15 – Seashore
Fri 10 Jul 15 – Caister-on-Sea
Sat 11 Jul 15 – Golden Sands
Fri 17 Jul 15 – Thorpe Park
Fri 24 Jul 15 – Blue Dolphin
Sat 25 Jul 15 – Primrose Valley

• 1 month later...

Nothing on Facebook, Chris, but someone tweeted yesterday that they were preparing for Gareth's first Haven gig which will be tomorrow, i.e. Tuesday 31/3/15. No indication of where though.

I don't understand why these are not on Official site or Facebook, although I think they are only for people staying at the resorts.

I saw that tweet too Chris after i had asked Gareth when the tour starts so iv'e now sent him one saying have a fab first gig etc, I also wondered why its not confirmed on his FB or site but then I guess, like you say it being only for holiday makers anyway, they probably feel they don't really need to confirm it.

Off topic from Haven but likewise i don't understand why the 17th April gig is still on his events page and on is website when its been cancelled as there's a couple of people I know were going who got emails telling them of the cancellation, suppose it doesn't really matter as if people go to book, they will find its cancelled anyway but it should be removed from the sites.

I don't understand why these are not on Official site or Facebook, although I think they are only for people staying at the resorts.

Thanks Linda and Maria

I honestly can't understand why Gareth's calendar is reading empty(sort of) to any visitors when he is in fact embarking on a 28 night tour?

All beyond me.

Haven have tweeted:

Hands up who can't wait to see @Gareth_Gates at Haven this year?! Check his dates here: http://bit.ly/StarActs

so we can only assume the tour is going ahead and begins tonight :thumbsup:.

Will pop this thread into news so everyone can see dates and locations.

(and hopefully we have some snippetts from it too)

Guest NicolaJayne

It's a shame that Gareths Haven tour is not showing on his facebook page and rather odd that it is not being advertised.

I also hope we get some snippets of his tour, if no one is going on here then we may get snippets on Twitter.

Unfortunately I am not able to go.

Guest NicolaJayne

It's a lovely pic and thank you for bringing it over from Twitter Chris. I can understand her excitement meeting Gareth and sounds like it could have been her first time,

Gareth posted this photo himself with his "Hairy Band":

Me and my hairy band ready to go @adamjfalkner @wakemanofficial and Pete! pic.twitter.com/SGN7XkdZzo

Interesting that @wakemanofficial is Keyboard player with Ozzy Ozbourne, Black Sabbath, Headspace and Snakecharmer. Quite a contrast to Gareth's pop music (or is this where the rock music's influence is)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...