Orchard Theatre, Dartford Charity Gala Night 22/3/15

eternal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Did cross my mind wether to book this but with so many people appearing thought there would not be much Gareth. Tickets are going very slowly with some still availlable on the second row.

I am going to hang on and hope something better with more Gareth will be announced soon.

He is doing another acoustic set at Milton Keynes but having seen it twice just don't fancy sitting through Cherry Bombs and Jai McDowell again.

Only event booked so far this year is Mad About The Musicals in November.

That's what usually stops me and Sarahjane going to the charity events as they are usually not much Gareth,meeting him chance not so high either but that don't matter when there's lots of Gareth singing and while its still nice to go and support him when we can, I can't get the time off work for everything and of course money too so we skip these as i'd hate for something with lots of singing come up and iv'e already used too much time off to go, these events are often expensive but these prices are good but of course its Gareth we want to see.

Guest NicolaJayne

Probably like the Blackpool one Maria where he only sang 2 songs, I went to that one but not solely to see Gareth as we made a weekend of it and had a meet up with my sister and her husband, which was nice and love Blackpool.

Didn't see Gareth after either as he was one of the first on and left before the show finished.

Hoping we get news of something else soon.

• 3 months later...
Guest NicolaJayne

I agree the video is very professional and superb quality, a real pleasure to watch and Gareth sang 4 songs so quite good considering there were lots of acts on. Just wish he would sing some of his more recent songs or his new ones which I love.

Thanks Chris for putting the link on here.