Bournemouth Echo Interview

Yorksheather

I've posted this great interview separate from The Momentous Musicals , as there are some new things here , including Gareth going to Asia and the Footloose Tour runs for 9 months .

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/features/13769633.Gareth_Gates_on_his_love_of_musicals__touring_Asia_and_the_end_of_5th_Story/?utm_campaign=Contact+SNS+For+More+Referrer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics

Wow this is unusua!.

Gareth usually keeps his cards to his chest but this interview reveals all those Aces!

Asia corporate sounds good and amazed at the Footloose Musical running for nine months.

Those vocal cords of Gareth's are going to be stretched to the limit.

Thanks for posting. What a treat!

Thank you for posting this Heather :) was good to read but i just hope his vocal cords will be ok with all the singing he will be doing,i'm sure he will be fine now but there's always that worry now. It did also read to me that he will be taking a break out of the footloose tour for the musicals one (although hoping the break isn't when he's in Manchester and Birmingham lol. I think he has the tining mixed up a little bless him as it says the Footloose tour runs for 9 months which would be September even if it started in Jan, he says his schedule is pretty much full until August next year.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for this interview Heather the Footloose tour may run for 9 months if he is taking a break from it to go back to Mad about the musicals then going back to Footloose.

One thing is certain Gareth is going to be very busy and that may be the reason he has chosen to do a panto with a very short run.

I agree with Maria and just hope that he has no more trouble with his vocal chords and they have had enough time to heal.