Melton Theatre Leicester Acoustic Gig 30/10/16

Val4Gareth

Was going to ask if it had been confirmed anywhere Val but seems the tickets are on sale HERE :thumbsup:

It's good to know Gareth is still wanting to give fans that Gareth (and his band) experience. The write up for this venue says:

Fans can expect a set list including many of Gareth’s hits from the original Pop Idol series, his chart topping singles and a selection of hits from the musicals.

Sounds like a fine evening!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The date of this gig has had to be changed:

Message from Gareth

Just wanted to personally let you all know that I have to cancel the acoustic gig in Leicester next Saturday. I am of course gutted. I am back and 80% there with my voice – Footloose is actually helping it get stronger! But I am a few weeks away still from being able to perform a whole acoustic set which is of course challenging for me still. I had hoped to make it but we have run out of time.

However it has been rescheduled for 30/10/16 :jump:

Book Tickets HERE :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Gareth has had to cancel this gig again due to his health. 

https://www.facebook.com/GarethGates

Unfortunately the show at The Melton Theatre tomorrow Sunday has had to be postponed, due to Gareth being unwell which has therefore affected his voice. The theatre will be contactable tomorrow for further information. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. It can't be helped on this occasion