Two gigs announced.

Val4Gareth

Two gigs have been announced for the Summer on Gareth's Facebook page. One of them is right down here where i live. Thank you Gareth. Even better my brother owns a property on the site so no worries about getting in..

Hi Guys
Here is a couple of gigs

20 August - Ladram Bay Holiday Park,Otterton, Devon, EX9 7BX
45 minute Acoustic set and meet and greet.

3 September – Melton Theatre Leicester, 60 minute acoustic set. **will very likely be meet and greet if venue allowing.

Gareth HQ x

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see this has been cancelled which is a shame for you Val . It says due to sickness , but it's obviously as Gareth is on his hols .

Ladram Bay Entertainment Team

11 August at 17:33 · Otterton ·

*** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Due to illness Gareth Gates will not be performing at Ladram Bay Holiday Park on 20th August 2016. We are sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

However we will now be having a 'X Factor vs Britain's Got Talent' Night.

Join us in Waves Show Bar for fantastic entertainment from:

***Danny Posthill Impressionist***

Britain's Got Talent Finalist 2015

9:00pm - Waves Show Bar

&

***Jake Quickenden***

X Factor Finalist 2014 & I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2014

10:00pm - Waves Show Bar

Make sure you join us from 9:00pm!

It could be more so to protect his vocal cord ready for when he returns to Footloose especially after what happened with Birmingham plus many fans have booked for his gig at Melton theatre on Sept 5th, the holiday camp gigs are more the general public, not so many fans booking holidays to see him as you do fans booking for a Gareth gig at a theatre or music venue. Seems they just said due to illness as its easier to explain, probably shouldn't of decided on this gig so close to his holidays.

That's true, he does love performing for everyone bless him and doesn't like letting anyone down, also lots of the general public are Gareth fans who are not on forums nor Twitter and Facebook, I wasn't meant to come across as though I thought Gareth doesn't have lots of fans, I just meant some will of booked the holiday not even knowing he was going to be there whereas Gareth gigs are specifically him.

I agree the Facebook events should of been updated to show the cancellation, not always good at updating things on there.

Unfortunate message from Garett. but it dows appear he'll be doing all the rest of the Footloose tour.

From Gareth:

Just wanted to personally let you all know that I have to cancel the acoustic gig in Leicester next Saturday. I am of course gutted. I am back and 80% there with my voice – Footloose is actually helping it get stronger! But I am a few weeks away still from being able to perform a whole acoustic set which is of course challenging for me still. I had hoped to make it but we have run out of time.
My management is currently speaking to the venue to see if we can put in a new date in the Autumn after Footloose finishes..
Please try and catch me in one of the theatres if you can – I am doing all of the rest of them! For details:
www.footloose-musical .com or in Belfast for Panto this Christmas!

Love Gareth

Gareth HQ x