Gareth in OK magazine

Guest NicolaJayne

Guest NicolaJayne

Went to my hairdressers this morning and knowing me to be a Gareth fan she said she had saved the magazine as Gareth was in, its issue 1026 April 5th but may not still be able to get it as they tend to come out before the date. It's a lovely interview on page74 with some nice pics.

I will try to post it later but not very experienced at it

Yes please for Strictly, will watch it every single week of course if Gareth was on it, never watch it, always watch Xfactor although that's not the same any more.

No thanks for being huge by the end of the tour, everyone's tastes are different though but for me, to muscly is neither sexy or attractive, I know and feel his talent is more important than the way he looks but in the stripped scene, he is perfection.

Thanks to everyone involved in posting this article from OK! It's lovely to be able to read it, although I'm disappointed that Gareth's management didn't let us know that it was going to be published - I'd have bought the magazine if I'd known.

It's a lovely interview, so pleased that Gareth says that his voice is getting stronger and stronger. There are also lots of interesting comments about Footloose, Missy, Faye and Cuppanut. As for Strictly, it would be wonderful to see Gareth on the show.

Thanks again.

Guest NicolaJayne

If it's of any help to anyone the OK was sold as part of a multipack, not for resale it might still be available I don't know.

Have to agree with Maria about Gareth being huge by the end of the tour, he is just right as he is and I don't find big muscles sexy or attractive either.

Guest NicolaJayne

I e-mailed Ali to tell her and she said they had Gareth in for a chat a few weeks ago as the girl who works there had been to see Footloose and loved it, apparently they don't always tell them when they are going to put things in, so just one of those things & lucky my hairdresser spotted it.

Thanks for letting us all know what Ali 'said' Elaine (good that she replies to fans too).

I actually thought when seeing this article that there are no new photos in it. They are all old ones from previous articles.

Strictly is sounding good (if ever it happens). It may have been just an 'off the cuff' remark.

Think Gareth's main interest for any article at the moment will be his Cuppanut tea.

Guest NicolaJayne

None of the pics were new Chris but always nice to see pics of Gareth, even though they were not recent.

Ali is very busy but does try to reply when she can.

I e-mail her very raely though, don't like to be a nuisance.