Graham Norton-Gareth Glass Slippers

garethsmelody

Thanks Yvonne for letting us know.

Yes we can get it on catch up :thumbsup: (and it sounds great) http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0764g5r

The interview with Stiles & Drewe begins @ 2.28 with Gareth's Glass Slippers @ 2.43 (or scroll down the music played and Gareth is last but one on the list)

Graham Norton says 'the lovely voice of Gareth Gates' :thumbsup:

Not sure if you can get this on catch up. Graham was talking to Styles and Drew and he played Glass Slippers . :thumbsup:

Thanks for alerting us to this Yvonne. Only just seen this thread. Thanks for the link Chris. I can still remember like it was yesterday watching Gareth sing this at the Stiles & Drewe concert.

Guest NicolaJayne

I loved Gareth singing Glass Slippers, seems such a long time ago now. I have the CD will have to give it a play again.

I was lucky enough to meet Styles and Drew at the Wilton Theatre in the east end. It was the most interesting place so tucked away and difficult to find that I think many of the locals didn't even know it was there.