Gareth in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia

Yorksheather

Guest NicolaJayne

It was a lovely video they all looked lovely. I don't know who the other couple were,couldn't hear it very well with the noise of the helicopter. Thank you for posting here.

Thank you for posting this Heather :) such a lovely read, it's good you can translate it, i'll copy and paste the English version

While winning reality program leading United Kingdom (UK), Pop Idol in 2002, Gareth Gates won sudden popularity. Name to the attention of many parties especially comes with a complete package.

However, it does not last long when the 32-year-old singer was suddenly withdrawn.

Presence to Malaysia recently for the success of the prestigious event A Journey Through Time, organized by the Starhill Gallery surprising many fans. Although it is anticipated public appearance a closed event.

Although he had not played at the large scale, Gates still venomous vocals. See ability, proved he was born as a great entertainer.

Whenever his name is uttered lawyers evening, guests are sure to cheer cheerfulness.

Once appeared on the stage, she looks more mature and professional did not disappoint the fans. In fact, it is only a small stage and only needs to entertain guests for dinner.

In short, a great concert performances equivalent. Although merely presenting seven songs, it's enough for fans tegarnya homesickness.

Throughout his performance, not just young women who are not even miss the chance to dance in front of the stage. The event is formal at first suddenly becomes more relaxed.

Gates also did not disappoint the fans who wanted a picture with him. Occasionally he would walk down the stage and on each table while singing.

If there is doubt whether the vocal singer who popularized the song Say It Is not So this, forget it because he was still great. Even the more mature way to control vocal than the initial appearance.

In that event, Gates not only sing in the company 'minus one', he could showcase his prowess playing the piano.

Gates acknowledged the longing to entertain the fans in this country.If you remember, before this, he had a duet with singer number one, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza.

"It is nice to be back to Malaysia. How are people Kuala Lumpur? "He said before the start of the show.

Among the songs performed that night was Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake) and it was applauded by fans.

Gates also did not miss the emotional lull the audience with vocal sounds through the song original song All Of Me John Legend.Similarly, in the Pop Idol victory song, Unchained Melody managed to melt the hearts of the audience.

He also entertained the guests with a hit song Suspicious Minds.Gates seems quite relaxed and more open to dance with guests, especially female fans.

At that time, he looks more comfortable and open dance with guests, especially women.

Guest NicolaJayne

Really makes a nice read, thanks to Heather for posting this and thank you to Maria for the translation. Gareth seems very well thought of in Malaysia he has a lot of fans there. It's a shame it was a closed  event. I wish I was able to post the videos from Facebook on here but haven't got a clue how that works.