Gareth at Liquid & Envy Oldham

Yorksheather

• 3 weeks later...

He tends to just do about that many songs at these types of gigs from what I hear from others who been to other nights, same with the bingos so don’t worry Kirsty it definitely wasn’t him being scared making him do just 5 if that’s the only thing making you think he was🙂or did he appear a bit scared? x

I didn’t expect him to do more than that amount of songs really just a shame you’re just getting warmed up and it ends. You could tell he was scared/uneasy with his persona. A lot of Very drunk women (as he wasn’t on until 2,am) who expect a teenage gareth, get a beautiful man infront of them made them very uncontrolable with only a small stage and rope been him and them! And one bouncer.i was pushed all over the place. Afterwards I said to him ‘bet your glad that’s over’ his words were....it was alittle wild and just laughed! X 

Good job it wasn’t in Birmingham then because Sarahjane may of gone and me take her as we would of just been a taxi away and the gig didn’t have a time advertised so would of thought it was 11.30ish like the yard in Coventry gig or midnight then wouldnof ended up with the extra pushing with people being more drunk with it being so late as if they are not crowdy pushy type places as it is. It would of made her poorly.

Guest NicolaJayne

Sounds like a wild night at liquid and envy. Poor Gareth, girls have changed a lot since Gareth started out and they drink a lot more these days. Would take more than 1 bouncer, I would have thought to control them all, he would have his work cut out.