eternal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Katie

Gareth seems to have made a good recovery after having (man) flu. 🤥Looks like he has a spring back in his step:jump: I wouldn't mind some of his energy.

For once I am not liking what Gareth is wearing. He looks like a real bad boy in that coat. However I expect it is keeping him warm. Wonder if he will get it in the case to bring home?

I see Gareth put this photo on his Twitter (good to see him postimg back on there) too. Its a lovely photo and how lovely Gareth and Faye caught up with Samantha Barks. ( Glad he had dispensed with that black furry coat too)

Would love to see that musical ( but am happy to wait till.it comes ovet here)

Its great we have this Instagram thread as there are people who wouldnt see these photos without it.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks Khelda, a lovely photo and great to see Gareth being able to catch up with Sam, she is obviously doing very well to be in a musical on Broadway!  I don't know if I'm the only person to find it very uncomfortable that a 'fan' of Gareth's keeps posting unnecessary criticism of Faye on Instagram and Twitter - Gareth obviously loves her and we should just respect that. 🙄

I see Gareth is straight back to work on renovating one of his properties. I don't know how to put it here but he put it on a video at the tile shop choosing floor tiles for the bathrooms. I don't know where he gets his energy from he's amazing! 😁

10 hours ago, ValR said:

I don't know how to put it here but he put it on a video at the tile shop choosing floor tiles for the bathrooms. 

Valr we have a couple of people trying to get such videos on here but it proving more difficult than it seems. We can get the still photos but not the videos.

I thought it brilliant Gareth is straight back to work (seems not even going home first). Good that he is back sharing private stuff on Instagram (and hopefully more on Twitter) too.

I am not sure that after such a busy holiday, a long flight and jet lag I would be up to going in a shop, never mind making a decision like choosing bathroom tiles (that are with you forever if you don't choose right)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that too and wondered why he’s in Indonesia, his latest Instagram story today shows a piano in the hotel which he says he’ll be practicing a few songs for a newly wedded couple tomorrow so seems he’s performing at a wedding. The perfect wedding guest.

Guessing Gareth may of partnered with these or something as garethgates is the code he’s advertising. He posted this on Instagram @bosubodybar food, a health food restaurant in Manchester and you can get meals delivered to your home.

Gareth's latest post shows him having breakfast with his dad. Also shows the room where the wedding is to take place. He has been given a gold piano to play which rises up to the stage - wow, obviously a very expensive do and such a lovely event for Gareth. He is really living the dream and it's brilliant he is able to take his parents away whenever he wants.