Gareth and Faye engaged(OK mag)

mariaw81

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got OK magazine today’s. I don’t buy the mag nowadays, but there are other articles to read such as Dancing On Ice , the Strictly Come Dancing Tour and The Royal Family, it’s not full of reality people who I haven’t heard of . Gareth and Faye seem very happy . The wedding isn’t going to be this year . Gareth discloses that he is renting out his place in London so that he can spend more time in Manchester with Faye. He has also bought a place near where Missy lives as its important to him to spend as much time with her as he can .They got engaged on their New York holiday , lots of lovely photos, 7 page spread . congratulations to Gareth and Faye 😀

On 1/25/2019 at 11:49 AM, eternal said:

Awww this is so beautiful 💞thank you for doing this and sharing 🙂I’m sure they’ll love it.

3 hours ago, mariaw81 said:

Which app is that? is it something where you can see the interview online?

Yea ok magazine has an app. To read the magazine on your phone or tablet. You can subscribe, i got a free trial for 14 day i think so have it free until the 9th and then it's 79 pence a week  after. I will be cancelling before then though. I only buy the magazine if there is something i'm interested in which is very rarely

56 minutes ago, eternal said:

Thanks for this information. I didn't know you could subscribe.It's a good deal if you are a regular reader of OK.

Have you the link so others can use it please?

This is the iTunes link (hopefully it works) https://itunes.apple.com/vc/app/ok-magazine/id1015892176?mt=8 It’s on google play too (can’t link that for some reason) 

just check the terms and conditions first incase I got it wrong lol 

Having to access the site from my phone at the minute but if anyone can scan the OK article, it would be appreciated, as its no longer available in most shops??

If anyone wanted a printed copy there is a spare. If next week you want to pm me or email: gpgoriginal@ gmail.com we would be happy to send one by post. Don't put any address in any message until we agree to send it. Only then if you are comfortable doing so. We will delete it from our records or you could see it has been deleted from a pm.