Gareth and Faye engaged(OK mag)

mariaw81

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ValR said:

Thanks Heather. Chris that's my favourite photo too and love the clothes that Gareth wears in all the photos - let's hope he's bought some of them and will wear them instead of the flowery suits!!  😉

The wedding party will be a whacky suit 🙈as he says his wedding outfit will be traditional but jazzy for the party lol.

I do love what he’s wearing in all these photos too.

On 2/1/2019 at 5:55 PM, ValR said:

Chris that's my favourite photo too and love the clothes that Gareth wears in all the photos - let's hope he's bought some of them and will wear them instead of the flowery suits!!  😉

Nooooooo!!!

Bring back the check and the flowery suits. Just make the trousers a bit longer.😋

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Heather for posting the pics and interview from OK on here, it’s nice to be able to look back on them.i loved  the whole interview and pics also Gareth’s clothes but think the flowery suits will be back again in the summer. 

I didn’t think to look in ok magazine today , but have seen some pics scanned on Twitter from the engagement party in ok magazine today . Lovely pic of Wendy, Jessica, Charlotte and Nicola with Gareth and Faye at the party.

I think the stuff about Kelly getting ordained to marry Gareth and Faye is stupid, maybe said in jest but used for publicity .

You don't have to be ordained to marry someone,people train to be registrars,just have to have a good education,lots of people train after they have left their main vocation.

When my son and his wife married in a hotel, the registrar who turned up to marry them was their headmaster at school,he had retired from teaching and trained as a registrar.,If Kelly has trained as Registrar she would be able to marry Gareth and Faye .

Just read the O k magazine Heather, it says that Gareth asked Kelly  at the engagement party if she would get ordained and marry them.It Says she has agreed,for the rest of the night Gareth called her Reverend Willoughby

Must admit though I don't like the article in OK about the engagement Party.