Gareth and Faye engaged(OK mag)

mariaw81

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for showing us this Elaine.

It can always go one of two ways when you split up.

Digital Spy

Manchester Evening News (where Gareth talks of Kelly being his mother hen, his rock, his sister and best friend)😋

The Mirror

are just a few of several reporting on Kelly marrying Gareth and Faye.

I think it's lovely they have asked someone special to carry out something very special.💗

• 1 month later...

Thanks Maria for letting us know.

I did manage to get the magazine and it is a great read. Would be good to have it on here.

I think the photos didn't do either Faye or Gareth justice as they are an attractive couple but they seem to be enhanced a bit too much.

Some of the items in the magazine made me think Gareth is steering a little bit away from performing but only time will tell.

On 4/1/2019 at 4:15 PM, dorral said:

I am beginning to wonder if the breakup was a set up for all this publicity. 

Not at all Dorral. I don't think Gareth would have endured such heartache that we hear he went through with not just Faye but with others too,  just for publicity.

I wonder if the PR company are acting for them and advising them since the split on how to best promote themselves?

Gareth has had such rubbish written about him for so long so who can blame him taking the opportunity of getting his story (the truth) across. I say well done him.

Ah I never thought of it like that Chris, at least him being in the media a lot with Faye, it’s all positive for him. Talking about the relationship instead of focusing on putting him down or writing rubbish.

I agree about ippart of it looking like he’s steering away from performing, which is a shame if it’s the case as while I understand him not wanting s full music career again as the music industry has changed so much, at least he could do gigs still and theatre sometime but to say goodbye to it with his voice and talent it would be a shame. I don’t think he’d steer away from that though exactly like Faye won’t steer from her acting dream. A fitness project together and presenting could be something on the side, presenting being during breaks from performing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

I don’t think Gareth will ever stop performing, it is in his bones and nothing he enjoys more than singing and performing for an audience, just hope that it’s not all on cruise ships next year. We need him back in the musicals it is where he shines the most.