Gareth and Faye Split

eternal

18 minutes ago, eternal said:

We have posted at the same time Val.

I am not keen on Faye but I wouldn't have thought she would cheat on Gareth. I am just hoping the newspapers have blown it up into more than it actually is, in order to get a story from them.

It's not really cheating though because they were supposedly on a break. Does that make it ok though? Or is her PR doing damage control by using the break as an excuse? She seems quite friendly with  a lot of people and no maybe it isn't cheating but i could believe her having a thing when they were seperated,. How would she feel if the shoe was on the other foot. To me it seems she was preaching too much after both splits. All those quotes and unfollowing him etc. Why, did she have something to hide? Also she isn't as innocent as she makes out. The past has proven that. Like I said maybe the press are lying but The Sun have got it right lately so they must have someone telling them stuff

23 hours ago, eternal said:

Gazfan  I think you have made some valid points.

The one thing I have noticed is she has erased every single photo of Gareth from her Instagram (bar one) so perhaps she has made it to where she is now and decided to move onto the next one who can help her fame hunger.

Oh really. Rather Petty I would say. I feel sorry for the families more so hers. Her brother and Gareth seemed to get on really well? I would like to think Gareth won't revert to the childish stuff that these celebs do to get a reaction (like unfollowing and deleting posts) To think a lot of things seemed to change when she got the corrie Job.Like you said I guess that is what she always wanted. Maybe she feels she doesn't need Gareth and she became more "famous" than him to her and some others

• 2 months later...

From Gareth in September:

I’ve learnt over the years that when people make up lies about you, don’t rise to it. Stay true to yourself knowing that eventually the truth will out. Wise words by.. erm.. Me.

Faye debuts her new romance  The Sun if you can be bothered to read it

Probably be a difficult day for Gareth but hopefully he is surrounded by friends and family.

He, like the fans, may even be relieved😋

• 1 month later...

Another round of articles are appearing in yesterdays and today's Newspapers from Gareth's ex and I suppose we are to expect more in the future (funny that some of the stories are repeats of exactly what she used to say to Gareth)🤔🤨

Its good to keep this for reference:

main-qimg-304c3ee7ad85bdc7e2b666f48ed23a

Another Gareth Gates search and another round of new article featuring Gareth's Ex. This time it reads " Faye tends to keep her romantic life off social media".

What!?!?

Thanks heavens I no longer look at the drivel she posts but all I saw was the same quotes she used to post to Gareth now posted to her new bloke.