Video Group, 26th January 2005

Snowdrop

Gareth Cams will do for next week.  :D  I'm sure we can all undergo that type of hardship again.  :P

What about one of the MTV Asia "Access All Areas" clips for sometime in the future too?  Although I'm not sure if each clip/'episode' is not a little long...or maybe we've discussed that recently already?  I'm not too sure...but anyway - just a suggestion.

I've just seen the Frazzle one for the first time, and I think it's hilarious. Gareth's always been so hyperactive and it makes him more attractive to me.

Bless his laugh, too! :wub:

Aaww they're great!

I love the frazzle one were he goes 'i'm not a freak' Lmao

He's so funny!

Luv Cassie xxx

Guest GarethsHotChick

I LOVED watching those clips of Gareth dancing to Sunshine, They were ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT and I throughly enjoyed seeing him strut his stuff and thrust those hips!!!. :P You can see he had a lot of fun aswell and he's so cheeky when the camera is on him. :D

But the one I really love is where you see Gareth in the studio working, playing his guitar, asking which cord it is.

They are working on 'With you all the time'and I had so hoped it would be a single, I just loved the few second you could hear from the song.

I have never seen that one could you maybe upload it for me. It would be much appreciated.

I know I am late to discuss but I will put in my thoughts ....

The coregraphy one is um well just adorable. How can you not love that

but?

Having said that I much prefer the bacon frazzle one because he is like with a straight face "but I am not a freak".

I know I can transfer video to digital, although that is american stuff. I dont know if tapes from the UK work here. Maybe sometime if you want to try you can make a copy and I will try uploading it for everyone. If not I am sure someone else can help.

THANKS KHELDA