A GPG logo?

eternal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear what a dilemma.

Hazzy I love the Algerian one.

Maggiemags I love the first one and now R4RLJ I love your most recent idea.

Having seen these latest efforts I think that without pictures seems less fussy and more clear somehow.

Thanks for all your efforts. I am sure there is loads of work involved(perhaps this is where I am glad not to be able)!!

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit, I thought people were still playing. :blush:

There are lots of things I like, and I would guess we might try to 'comission' some kind of hybrid, but I was under the impression people wanted to try out a few extra things, but what with everyone being busy - I thought people just hadn't got round to it yet, lol.

The way things are right now, I would suggest we come to a conclusion about our logo in the New Year. But in the meantime, feel free to keep playing or suggesting ideas you like or think might work. :D

• 2 months later...

After all your hard work, we've got ourselves a new banner. Rachel has very kindly put it together, having come up with some brilliant ideas of her own, and thanks to some inspiration from ideas suggested by the rest of you. Thanks to everyone who contributed. :D

I'll be adding it to the top of the page shortly. :D :D

post-6-1137454041_thumb.jpg

Yes, Snowdrop, the logo is covering the links on my computer but I’m sure it can be sorted; the main thing is that we now have a superb design with brilliant colour. A really impressive layout from our own talented Gaz-et, Rachel.

A shinning contribution to an already first-rate website.

Also, a lot of inspiration was shown by others who designed logos for us and they deserve a big Thank You; not just for their time but for their enthusiasm. It proves we are all a part of a great team.

Long live GarethPaulGates.

After all your hard work, we've got ourselves a new banner. Rachel has very kindly put it together, having come up with some brilliant ideas of her own, and thanks to some inspiration from ideas suggested by the rest of you. Thanks to everyone who contributed. :D

I'll be adding it to the top of the page shortly. :D :D

post-6-1137454041_thumb.jpg

aww yeh i love that banner its nice well done xxxx