Youtube

Floz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always win at gareth trivia hahaha

ahh I love him to bits...is it weird that I am proud of someone who is not related to me in anyway.I seriously feel like his mother or something. it like awww look how good my gareth is doing. PRIDE!

Granted i am more like his younger sister than his mother soooooo I don't know what that means about my pride in the guy.haha

• 2 weeks later...

Been having a listen on U-tube again today.

Interesting comment on the `Yesterday' accoustic video. Bit negative but someone said

I h8 gareth gates but he has a brilliant voice its amazing

Noticeable that even someone who says they dislike Gareth can see what a fabulous singer he is.

Though how they can say they hate someone after listening to that I just don't know :wub:

Some people are just plain odd, lol. I'm sure they'll change their mind when they get to see and hear Gareth for themselves during interviews, rather than reading tabloid interpretations of him.

In many ways it's good to have a comment like that up there. There are so many people quick to dismiss us fans as people who only like Gareth for his looks etc.

In many ways it's good to have a comment like that up there

That's what I thought too, she might have liked Gareth and his voice, but with what the tabloids spouted, thinks she hates him, but nonetheless still thinks he has a great voice.

She will be someone who will like him again once he gives interviews, I am confident.

I tried to watch them all, but unfrotunately it keeps stopping for me every 2 seconds. :(

Sorry if someones already said something.. but you have to let it like 'download' first so it doesn't buffer... it you leave it for a bit you see a bar moving along... did that make any sense?! Sorry.. You can tell I use YouTube the whole time..

Ooooh I sat watching all of these the other day. Reminded me of my love for Gareth. I was surprised how many there were on there!

Sophsx

• 3 weeks later...