Youtube

Floz

That was great. Love Say It Isn't So :wub:

Hi Khelda,

Thank you so much for your email. i have just bee trying again to use youtube, but no. I get one or two notes, and then it all fades away, and the picture stops moving. i am in despair about it, don't know who else to ask to help me.

I did buy a Body and Soul dvd Asia 2004 and also B sides, if there are any more I would love to have them, especially any early performances on Pop Idol that I missed. I'm sorry that I had to reply to you like this, but I couldn't see anywhere at the top of the page to send an email back. You are a lovely lady, always coming to my rescue! :wub: love from gatesgal x

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo! Where's Linds? She'll LOVE that! :D

Looks like Walkatir's pic wasn't so far off the mark! :D

gazpotter.jpg

HI Maggiemags, what a lovely pic of Gareth with Harry Potter. Who did it, and how?

Thanks so much for your email. I've had trouble getting on this site tonight. I keep getting a page that says access forbidden with lots of words and numbers that mean nothing to me. I slipped in under fan forum because access is denied under links and sugarboxgirl.

I have now got Khelda's message, and i apologise to both of you for replying like this, only I couldn't see where to send an email. Thanks for your help! I've said this so many times, but what lovely people there are on this site! Will it be possible to meet up with some of you at Gareth's next concert? :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...