News of the gig

Floz

One of the things he said when he was doing a MaQuire course, he was looking out the window and he suddenly remembered he had forgotten his Mums birthday.

Priceless! :D

He was thanking everyone and expecially 19 for letting him make the album he's always dreamed of doing. Oh doesn't that bring a tear to the eyes.

He also said like us that he never thought a time would come when he would be making his comeback. Ah bless him.

Oh, my God, I love him. :heart: Really can't stop crying now!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further text from Snowdrop:

Walkatir said he was really funny :D:D:D and did two songs twice. Family and Suzanne there :) And she has pics too :) Hurrah!

Oh yes she said don't you want a encore. lol

Hazzy please do extend our thanks to Khelda for all the updates.

glad that she remembered all the titles of the songs :thumbsup:

He was thanking everyone and expecially 19 for letting him make the album he's always dreamed of doing.

this just brought tears in my eyes.....

you can never put a good man down and a good talent to waste :whistle:

same here maggie ... cant stop crying ......

he is definitely back and just like before we will be behind him 110%

Bless his heart!

Wow indeed! :laugh:

I popped on expecting nothing much until tomorrow! How wrong I was! :shocked:

Thanks Hazzy for reporting Kelda's gig news. And thanks moliundaima for the brill photo. :D

Great to see so many on here tonight. :thumbsup:

I too thought I'll just have a look to see if there was anything yet, didn't think there would be :frantics: but I never seen the boards so busy Gareth is finally, truely coming back :hyper: and the boards are buzzing :frantics: :hyper:

COME ON!!!!!

Guest GarethsHotChick
I'm gonna post this photo first,

the other ones have fans in it so I have to crop them.

Enjoy!

Gareth was absolutely gorgeous!

IMG_3240.jpg

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG Gareth looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, I LOVE the clothes he's wearing.

His hands are AMAZING and I :wub: his arms, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's just perfection. Thank You so much for posting one of your pictures moliudaima, It is VERY VERY VERY much appreciated and I am glad you had a FANTASTIC night and everything went according to plan. :D

More photos to come!

Gig017.jpg

Gig016.jpg

Gig015.jpg

the stage - I was up close!! Within 1.5 metres of Gareth!

Gig014.jpg

Gig013.jpg

The lucky hand belongs to our Walkatir!

Gig012.jpg

Gig011.jpg

Gig010.jpg

Gig009.jpg

Gig008.jpg

Gig007.jpg

Gig006.jpg

Gig005.jpg

Gig004.jpg

Gig003.jpg

Gig002.jpg

Signing on a fan's face lol

Gig001.jpg

How cute!

IMG_3260.jpg

His signature!!

OK here're all the pics I got!

Feel free to post them around, as long as you leave a tiny note of credit. :thumbsup:

Full report on their way! :w00t:

This is all thanks to Khelda.

He had a lot of banter between songs.

One of the things he said when he was doing a MaQuire course, he was looking out the window and he suddenly remembered he had forgotten his Mums birthday.

He was thanking everyone and expecially 19 for letting him make the album he's always dreamed of doing. Oh doesn't that bring a tear to the eyes.

He also said like us that he never thought a time would come when he would be making his comeback. Ah bless him.

One more title Pictures .

Just had a phone call from Khelda. Good job you posted up what she said to you Hazzy, because I was so excited I couldn't remember half of what she said. But it was the same as she said to you.

One other thing she did say, when she was about to have her picture taken with Gareth, of course it wouldn't work, so she had to stand there with his arm around her for a bit longer while it was sorted out.

Classic case of a fix if you ask me :laugh:

The music is quite rocky, and Gareth's voice is so strong and emotional.

He thinks the album will be out early in the new year.

Guest NicolaJayne

Bless him, he looks wonderfull and his happiness shines through, I bet tonight meant so much to him. I will allways give him my full support and hope it isn't long before the next concert. Hope also he does small intimate venues.

LOVE YOU GARETH :D

Just had a phone call from Khelda. Good job you posted up what she said to you Hazzy, because I was so excited I couldn't remember half of what she said. But it was the same as she said to you.

One other thing she did say, when she was about to have her picture taken with Gareth, of course it wouldn't work, so she had to stand there with his arm around her for a bit longer while it was sorted out.

Classic case of a fix if you ask me :laugh:

The music is quite rocky, and Gareth's voice is so strong and emotional.

He thinks the album will be out early in the new year.

lucky khelda :wub:

rocky song.... strong emotional voice :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

:frantics:

Oh wow thanks for the gorgeous pictures. :D

Many thanks Molivdaima - your pictures are wonderful and Gareth looks so good. I am so happy for everyone who was able to go and also for all the news and pictures that have been sent back for everyone. Also very happy for Gareth to have Simon Fuller there must have been a great boost for him. It is all really happening - the long wait is over - fantastic. Been like old times on here to-night have popped on and off catching the news. Many thanks again everyone and big Hugs Browneyes.

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I have never seen so many GORGEOUS Gareth photo's in al my life, I :wub: :drool: him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and he looks just SO perfect in every way possible. Thank You VERY MUCH for posting them and sharing them with us moliudaima. :D :drool: