Secret Gig Pics (ONLY)

Val4Gareth

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you didnt realise they were still filming at that time,do you mean the whole taking photos with gareth part or do you mean you didnt know they were still filming after lots of fans had theitr pics taken ?

im asking this cos i was the last or one of the last to have my pic taken with him and im wondering if i will be on the documentary hehehe

Maria I thought they stopped filming after the singing, and only taken the pics of some of the fans with Gareth to put on his new site. :blink:

Oh yeah, they filmed also Gareth's meeting with his fans how I noticed on many pics, for example on the pic below. :shocked: :blush: :laugh:

W800-2.jpg

Oh my, I do hope they will do a lot of cutting, lol

he is absolutely goergous :heart: :wub: :w00t: :thumbsup::D :drool: :frantics: :drool: :drool: :drool:

can someone plz tell me where the secret gig was plzzzzzzzzzzz. and aslo can someone contact me(by replying to this message) about the gig ,how it went and what was it like because id love to know thankyou.

Hi Sarah and welcome to the site, the gig was in London in a club in Kensal Road, here you can read all the accounts of people who went, let me just tell you that Gareth new music is fantastic and you will be able to see some of the gig on his program on 23 Dec 7-30 pm in ITV. :D

http://garethpaulgates.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4964

What gorgeous photos of Gareth! He looks so relaxed and happy My God, he gets handsomer every day. How will anyone be able to resist him on the documentary, his looks as well as his amazing voice should win him a whole new army of fans. :heart:

God just look at those eyelashes. They are to die for! :heart:

Heres another :D

Gig5.jpg

Maria, what are you trying to do to me? He is just so gorgeous! :heart:

Awwwww bless ya :D

i blame bradfordian on the official boards

popidolgarethfan on the old ones hehe

Well I can take any amount of this punishment! Thanks again! :heart: