PRESS SHOWCASE

Val4Gareth

The Pop Justice mailout has just been sent out

http://view.keymail-email.com/?ffcb10-fe81...-fef51679706002

Take a look at Item No 10 right at the bottom :thumbsup:

edits. I think the link will keep disappearing. It says

POPJUSTICE LIVE IS GO!

On Wednesday, the first Popjustice Live event will be held in central London.

Trademark have been added to the bill and you can hear what Trademark sound like at their Myspace page here.

We should also point out the same night is also the evening of the Gareth Gates showcase...

So that is Wednesday 21st

Guest GarethsHotChick

I was REALLY pleased to hear Gareth will get the opportunity to show the press what he is made of music wise, I hope and am sure everything will go according to plan and that all the journalists and who ever else is present will LOVE his music that he has been working on for so long. We will all need to keep our eyes peeled for the newspapers on Thursday incase there are reports printed. :D

This will be so important for Gareth, depending how the people present view him and his new music, will mean good or bad press.

Good Luck Gareth :heart: , but if he sings and plays like on the gig, then he will be ok. :frantics:

Khelda, did Gareth play any insruments at his gig?

Gareth should take this opportunity to showcase , his instrumental skills along with the matured beautiful singing and writing .

VN said she was interested to learn more about him and his guitar. :D

Dorisx

Doris, Gareth played the keyboards for about 4 songs on the gig, I dont think somehow he will play the guitar this time round, but he is a great piano/keyboard player. He was fantastic and I am sure he will be on this showcase too. :heart:

He played the keyboards for Changes, and I have a feeling we will see him do that on the promotion for the single. Cant wait. :frantics:

I was very excited to hear about this! Did he always showcase his music before? I don't know. Do we need to check all the daily papers on Thursday? Now is his chance to show the music industry just what he's about this time! :hyper:

I got the email yesterday morning, but clearly didn't read it thoroughly enough, because it wasn't until I had a message from a hyperventilating Maggie that I realised that God is truly is in the details! :hyper:

I suppose it's only fair that those lucky so and so's in the press get to see what fans saw in November. They are in for a treat.

*wonders where it's on, and if it's worth stalking journalists to see where they are going* :frantics: