Enjoy Heat everyone! (photo scan now added)

*sugar*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After three years in the pop wilderness,Gareth Gates is back.But what's he been up to? Lucie Cave finds out...

Heat is sitting in the driver's seat of a stationary car,with Gareth Gates in the passenger seat.Not the most glamorous location for an interview admittedly,but the place we've hired for our photoshoot is buzzing with people and we need quiet.So we've borrowed the car keys of Heat's photographer's assistant,Rosie.Still, Gareth doesn't seem to mind.He's just getting over the flu, but his trademark grin barely leaves his face.

After three years,Gareth is preparing to tackle the charts once again.He's got a new record deal (after being dropped by Simon Cowell and BMG in April 2006,Gaz has signed to Universal), different songs (he's written them all himself this time) and by jove, he looks mighty different too.Gone are the 2-2-1 formation gelled spikes,as has the shy stammering young boy (with the help of trainning from the McGuire Programme,Gareth's succesfully overcome his speech impediment). Instead, we're met with a strapping 22-year-old who- even though his trousers are so baggy they're falling down when he arrives- has filled out hansomely.His face is just the right side of freckly to be sexy, and on close inspection he's actually got stubble and a hairy chest (although he doesn't like this part of him and insists on wearing a T - shirt when we get him in the pool later).

Aaah,it's good to have The Gates back.And now that he's overcome his stammer,we can ask him many more questions.Although he occasionally still pauses to catch his breath,his conversation flows well.Good job,because there's lots to discuss.Like,does he still think about Jordan? Has he popped the question to his girlfriend Suzanne? And is he jealous of Will Youngs success? time to start the engine...

That's lovely, thanks Ann. Not much new for us, but most of the public are playing catch-up, so it is understandable.

Ann, have you tried uploading the scans directly to this website using the attachments function? Photobucket shrinks images over a certain size. This site does too, but if you click on it you can go back to the original size. :thumbsup:

Remember we can email: heat@emap.com

That's lovely, thanks Ann. Not much new for us, but most of the public are playing catch-up, so it is understandable.

Ann, have you tried uploading the scans directly to this website using the attachments function? Photobucket shrinks images over a certain size. This site does too, but if you click on it you can go back to the original size. :thumbsup:

Not sure how to upload the scans dirtly to this website where abouts is the attachments function?

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You for posting Gareth's interview from Heat magazine Ann, And also those stunning pictures. I :wub: the one of him in the pool, He looks stunning and SO hot. :tongue:

I will definitely be buying a copy of Heat magazine today. :D

Not sure how to upload the scans dirtly to this website where abouts is the attachments function?

The attatchment function is directly under this box that comes up when replying to a post

underneath the box you will see a bit that says browse on the right hand side and as long as you have saved the picture to your computer as you do when scanning you can add it to that . When you have found the file or picture you want then just press the upload button

once you have done that you carry on as normal and scroll down to the add reply button

Hope i have explained that ok as i know what i mean but not sure if it comes across clearly

Forgot to say thanks for scanning the pics i will be buying Heat when i go out

Guest pepper

got it only two left. lol..Gareth is looking

really good i think after i read it he his a very personnel person so is suzanne we should be grateful he has found a lovely girl to be with.

he doesnt like having hair on his chest lol i know the younger ones like that sort of thung [pictures ] but he doesnt