Jonathon Ross

Floz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught up with the YouTube files of Wossy and Gareth, and have to agree with everyone else here...our man Gareth was simply amazing. The interview showed him to have a very warm personality, and a great sense of mischief, and an even greater sense of humour!....I had a feeling that deep down, Gareth had something unique, which has been crying out to show itself, and that something has finally broken free, and has shown him to be a very special young man with an equally special talent. I have been taking a back seat as it were of late, and have kept an eye on how things have been developing for Gareth during the build up to his comeback. I have said many times before on this amazing site, that it was unforgivable that he has been kept away from the limelight for so long, knowing how much this guy has to offer us all. With such a strong album about to be released, and with such good looks, and obvious talent, I can only hope that this time around Gareth gets the recognition that he truly deserves. Gareth can rest assured that all of US will support him all the way!.....I'll certainly be buying that album as soon as it hits the shelves round here!...and if I ever get the chance for a beer and a chat with him after his next number one, I'll be a very happy bunny indeed! :thumbsup:

I caught up with the YouTube files of Wossy and Gareth, and have to agree with everyone else here...our man Gareth was simply amazing. The interview showed him to have a very warm personality, and a great sense of mischief, and an even greater sense of humour!....I had a feeling that deep down, Gareth had something unique, which has been crying out to show itself, and that something has finally broken free, and has shown him to be a very special young man with an equally special talent. I have been taking a back seat as it were of late, and have kept an eye on how things have been developing for Gareth during the build up to his comeback. I have said many times before on this amazing site, that it was unforgivable that he has been kept away from the limelight for so long, knowing how much this guy has to offer us all. With such a strong album about to be released, and with such good looks, and obvious talent, I can only hope that this time around Gareth gets the recognition that he truly deserves. Gareth can rest assured that all of US will support him all the way!.....I'll certainly be buying that album as soon as it hits the shelves round here!...and if I ever get the chance for a beer and a chat with him after his next number one, I'll be a very happy bunny indeed! :thumbsup:

Hi Dave, nice to see you are still around, Jonathan Ross was great and I think it did Gareth a world of good, just showing the general public what we knew already, that he is a fun guy along with very caring and of course talented.

I think it will be gradual that he will win people over, it will take some time, but I so hope it will happen. It be a travesty if not.

I can only agree to your fantastic words because they express perfectly all what I think and feel. To hear and see Gareth was always an amazing thing but now in his actual condition it's even more amazing. :cool:

I agree with everyone here – he was fantastic on the Jonathan Ross show. Every minute was sheer delight. His speaking voice was excellent. I realized that his heart was in the right place when he said: “My greatest achievement was to heighten the awareness of stammers”. I believe his patience and discipline has made him into an excellent course instructor. I’m sorry that he didn’t get to finish telling the audience the full web address of the McGuire Programme. I think that would have been a big help for the McGuire Programme. Anyway, it was a wonderful night. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.