Ghosts

STAGE 2

Some random people

Jason Mraz

Gareth

Under the influence of giants

Forever like Red

Then there's also a 3rd stage.

Sunday line up on the main stage is Aerosmith, Chris Cornell, Jet, The Answer & Arckid.

I have no idea how this things are happening, are the performers playing all at the same time? Has anyone been to such a big event with 3 stages?

But whatever, I think Gareth will love performing, and then he will love watching the big names. :D

I have no idea how this things are happening, are the performers playing all at the same time? Has anyone been to such a big event with 3 stages?

Khelda because Hyde Park is so big they will have several stages at the event and different artists will be appearing at the same time in different areas.

It is easy to go and listen to other artists too.

Go here for what is hopefully a better way of presenting it all!

I must admit to not being particularly excited about anyone else who is on the same day as Gareth. I saw Crowded House years ago, and they are quite good, if a little dull. I'd love to see Aerosmith, but I'm not going to both days, lol.

I have been to quite a few festivals where you can flit from stage to stage, and it is fun, but can get tiring if you try to jam too much in. The key is to enjoy it as a day out, but £45 is a lot when I'm only really going to be excited about one person. However, I might just find it from somewhere! :hyper:

It would be brilliant if you go Snowdrop, you could tell us all about it then.

I bet Gareth will be there as a punter on Sunday to watch Aerosmith and some others. :smile:

I really want to try and go to this because I just love to watch Gareth perform live! Does anyone know how long he will be on for, and how many songs he will sing? I feel very excited for him because he said that was what he wanted to do, sing at Summer Festivals.

Hopefully we will get more up-dates and maybe the time for him. :smile:

Well I've just booked my ticket for Hyde Park, and tomorrow I'm going to try for Paul O' Grady. I do want to support Gareth as much as I can. I'm not often free, but both those dates are free.

Well I've just booked my ticket for Hyde Park, and tomorrow I'm going to try for Paul O' Grady. I do want to support Gareth as much as I can. I'm not often free, but both those dates are free.

Lucky you Carol. I'm so pleased for you. Hope you'll have a fantastic time :smile:

Guest NicolaJayne

I'm going too. :ahappy:

Can't help but wonder why the OS have not confirmed Sheffield. Wonder if they are thinking of pulling Gareth out if a better offer turns up. I hope not for the people going, but just seems strange that they have not confirmed it yet.

Thanks Val and Khelda, will certainly report back after.