Hyde Park Calling, London

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is brilliant Sara, try to take lots of photos and videos if you can, looking forward to hearing from you all about it. :thumbsup:

I've got my camera ready, so will try and take lots of photos and videos ;) hehe

Yup, it will :thumbsup:

My dad and brother wants to see Gareth too :) Think my dad wanna see Peter Gabriel too :wink:

So pleased for you Sara. I hope you'll have a great time. How lovely that your Dad and your brother want to see Gareth as well.

Will this be the first time you've seen Gareth?

So pleased for you Sara. I hope you'll have a great time. How lovely that your Dad and your brother want to see Gareth as well.

Will this be the first time you've seen Gareth?

Thanks Val and Khelda :)

Im sure we'll have a great time :D

@ Val: Yeah, this will be my first time :hyper: Really really excited :thumbsup:

I hope you can get close to the stage Sara, not sure how it works on these festivals. :smile:

Thank you, I hope so :smile:

I hope you can get close to the stage Sara, not sure how it works on these festivals. :smile:

:heart: :heart: lol

I'm going too, Sarah. Let's hope the weather is kind to us all.

I was just wondering, who's going to hyde park from here? :D

I don't know if it's anyone else other than you and I, not sure. There are some others from the official site going too.

I think others may be thinking about it too.

That's good!

I'm seriously wavering Sara.

Do it Val, you know he's worth it!

I know he is Carol. Its just that I'd have to waver a couple of other commitments to get there. Not sure if I could justify it :whistle:

I know what you mean, it's difficult sometimes, especially as non Gareth fans wouldn't understand your need to go.