Century 105.4 - Manchester

Heart FM - Birmingham

BRMB - Birmingham

96.4FM The Wave - Swansea

BBC Radio Wales

GWR FM - Bristol

Wave 105 - Fareham

The Local Radio Company @ Quay - Portsmouth

Invicta FM - Whitstable (cancelled I think)

And here's a few of the GCap group

Capital Radio - London's Hit Music Station

Gemini FM - Exeter, Torbay

Beacon Radio

Then these are part of the Emap group which includes SmahHits and The Box

SmashHits Radio

The Hits Radio

Magic 105.4 Radio

Kiss 105 Radio

If we all try to target the ones which are local to us, then we should be able to cover most of them.

I have emailed Invicta and KM FM, my local ones, also Capital Radio, Radio 1 ( I thanked Fearne and Reggie for the Gareth interview recently, and said could they play AOMS again as it was out in June) Radio 2, thanking them for putting it on the play list. I hope that helps, and like I said on Myspace, if everyone does their bit, we could get him more airplay I hope.

Since my email I have received a reply from Invicta and Capital Radio FM thanking me for my request, and they are looking into it. I live in hope!

Brilliant find Hazzy, the more stations play him, the better. And they have links for request and such too. :smile:

Great Hazzy!

Hallam fm is south yorkshire!

do you want the details?

yes phoneboy i used 2 come on ggates when i were at college and post up replys from him lol!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GarethsHotChick

So far Mark Martin on Forth One has played Angel On My Shoulder for me, I emailed Sam Jackson who is another DJ on there and also the Head Of Music there and she has promised to play it this week because she couldn't on Friday as there was no time. :D

Unfortunately there's no sign yet of AOMS being added to the play list on there, I might ask Sam after she plays AOMS for me whether it will be added then or not. :)

The DJ from Guernsey, just said some lovely things about Gareth.

He said Gareth is back with a vengence.

He said he's been around a bit with him doing the documentary and how well he did on Johnathan Ross show. he also said what a good embasider he is to ppl with speech impedaments. He was so pleased to see Gareth back releasing.