Just back from Blackpool

Snowdrop

Just to say that despite the awful weather my sis and I had a great time at Blackpool. Good to speak with members of the boards.

Gareth was as always fantastic he never ceases to amaze me. He sounded and looked great. The band were really good. I just thought it was so good of him to come out to the fans before he left to sign and have photos.

He opened the window as he drove away to wave. Bless him.

Awww Snowdrop thanks for report, sounds like you had a lovely time. I went to Sheffield but really I think I belong in Blackpool because its the same county. I met Gareth yesterday (in the rain) soaked wet. Thanks for uploading the video for Lost in you, sounds absolutely amazing.

Thanks for your report Snowdrop, I'm glad you and Maggie had a great time. Brilliant video clip of Lost In You :thumbsup:

So you got the same dreadful weather as us in Sheffield. Never mind It was worth it, to watch Gareth perform and then to meet him as well :wub:

Excuse this late reply but I've been away for the weekend and I'm just catching up on all that's happened - love the clip of LIY - so refreshing to see and hear something more upbeat from Gareth - but it's not just that - it's a whole different genre. You have to admire his versatility.