Gareth on This Morning on Friday 22nd

Val4Gareth

I'm away until Sunday, but will record it. I wonder if they will do another poll to see who the viewers want to win.

oh dear i wont be able to see it. i am working tonight and will be home by 7 am and will leave right away for i will be going to ireland. i hope to see the interview somewhere :thumbsup:

Nicky on GMTV, nice mention of Gareth, he said he put Gareth top on last Sunday, he loved the intricate steps and the lifts. He was defending his low score of Susanne, saying again he wants to see steps and lifts, not just lifts. When asked who is the best, he said Chris, then Susanne, but Gareth is getting better.

Did anyone else catch this? I've just watched my recording.

A good interview, covering a lot of things that have been asked/said before, obviously picking up on things he'd said in interviews such as the one in heat, asking about the jock strap, him getting someone else to ask Suzanne out for him, and the outfits! They asked him about his speech, which is something that hasn't had much of a mention lately. Gareth said that he thinks it's not quite what it has been, because he's not had the time to put the work in, but he's reasonably confident that he can get it better as soon as he puts the work in. I think it's still amazing compared to what it was a few years ago. :thumbsup:

I've had to wait untill now to watch this programme, but it was definitely worth the wait.

I had to smile when Eamonn's wife was talking to Gareth about wearing the jock strap and she asked him if it affected his performance :shocked: :blush: After a slight pause she continued talking about DOI. (One of those 'did I really say that' moments, if ever she were to watch it back)

Gareth's nervousness about this week's routine, certainly wasn't apparent in this interview. He appeared very relaxed.

I know everyone says it, but isn't he cute?