Soccer Aid 2008 7th September

Floz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems ITV2 have added some more Soccer Aid coverage to their line-up. Nothing major, but a couple of 15 minute training updates, plus one show (seems to be on twice) about how Robbie Williams came up with it. The main show on the Sunday is now listed as starting at 6pm, so there will be time for a pre-match update on the week's events.

They might add more later, try searching on the Radio Times website, as here

I'm guessing there might be a bit of coverage on GMTV as Ben Shepherd is involved, and perhaps also This Morning too. I'd also expect all the celebs involved to be doing the promotional circuit to build up the momentum. :D

If you are still keen to go, but are unsure, perhaps you can enter this competition for tickets. :thumbsup:

http://www.metro.co.uk/gimme/article.html?...mp;in_page_id=4

It's easy to register for tickets. Just details and confirm email address to enter.

in Friday metro they had an offer two for one ticket if you quote metro when ordering tickets

Seems the Metro are happy to support the cause.

I emailed someone at ITV about the extra shows, and all they told me was about the one tonight on ITV1 at 22:35 and one on Wednesday night with behind the scenes training at the same time.

But the tv guide says different times and that there are more, lol. I also asked about the mobile website, because Gareth's profile isn't on there. She didn't answer that bit. :blink:

But she did thank me for my email. :laugh:

I think we just have to keep on checking.

There is a programme on ITV1 tonight (Monday) at 22.35 for 15 minutes entitled "Soccer Aid 2008: Robbie Williams".

Linda

Thanks for that Linda, I will tune in.

Minor mention too in Alistair Campbell's Soccer Aid diary for The Mirror online.

I think Alistair Campbell tells us quite a bit:

Today we gathered for the first time at Fulham's training ground, where our managers and coaches will be trying to whip us into shape. It was all very relaxed stuff before we headed back to the team hotel for a getting to know you social session. The serious training starts tomorrow

I never for a minute thought there would be a team hotel. It's serious stuff isn't it?

I wouldn't mind being at the 'getting to know you social session' :blush: