Soccer Aid

Maggiemags

Thanks so much or those pics Snowdrop, lovely! :heart:

Just off to catch the train to London and after a bit of lunch (and a wine or two) will be making my way to Wembley (and it's 'Way' ):hyper:

It's still raining and the weather gear :brr: has been chosen in favour of a slinky top, but I am sure that when I get there, the sun will be shining and the guys coming on the pitch will certainly make it hot :sweat: .

I have my camera with me but am hopeless at taking photos. My friend has offered to take some, but of course we are supporting different guys on opposing teams. Expect a few of Gordon Ramsey!!

I am really, really looking forward to it and hope to bring back any shots of Gareth I can. (If they are in the changing room, all the better :blush: :wink: )

Hope everyone enjoys the four hours of coverage on TV too. :cheer:

Have a great day. I'm sure you'll love it.

On Friday's One Show, Alan Shearer said something about them expecting 50,000 people there, so even if it's not a sell-out, it sounds as if it'll be pretty busy. I don't think it was good timing of them to schedule it for the day after all the home nations had real internationals. :ermm: And it's not their fault, but the football world has also been dominated by stories about Kevin Keegan and Newcastle.

I hope the weather will be alright for you. I think showers are predicted. Hopefully nothing too heavy. :fear:

Good luck with the photography. I look forward to seeing what you come up with - and I don't mind a few Gordon Ramsay shots either. :laugh: