Soccer Aid

Maggiemags

I don't seem able to post a picture this evening for some reason, but here's the link to the pic that goes with this description ... Bless.

Ice Ice Gatesy

He might have been at home on a pair of skates and sequins in Dancing On Ice, but Gareth proves he's all man by dipping into a post-training ice bath. Yeeeeooouuccchh!

Click

Did anyone see Soccer Aid at 6-30 pm tonight, and if so was Gareth featured? I missed it, thinking it was going to be on about 10-30, stupid absent minded person that I am!

Now there's a treat. What a lovely bod. (and certainly better than the other two)

Now thats hot :frantics: Well not for Gareth :heart:

:D That made me smile.

Did anyone see Soccer Aid at 6-30 pm tonight, and if so was Gareth featured? I missed it, thinking it was going to be on about 10-30, stupid absent minded person that I am!

Sorry I didn't realise it was on.

I did see Alan Shearer on The One Show, talking about Soccer Aid though. Not sure if there were any Gareth mentions but will check later.

That was lovely Val! The more I see his new hairstyle, the more I like it!

I am off out in a min, but will give it a try tonight.

It was just before all the sports pages, I had missed it, but hubby pointed it out to me this morning.

They had photos of some of the footballers, Ant And Deck, and I think Gareth photo is the only other celebrity one. Caption underneath says: Gareth singing in the shower. :laugh: