Joseph reviews

Snowdrop

Another review of the whole Joseph experience, although no mention of Gareth's performance (and have used a clip of Lee's Close Every Door) but the writer somehow captures this special night at the Adelphi Here.

Overall this production was well received by the audience and I think that it was one of the best musicals that I have seen, and there have been quite a few!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eternal, loved reading that, and I think he enjoyed Gareth, he calls himself fortunate to have seen him. :thumbsup:

Lee Mead was replaced in February 2009 by Gareth Gates, and I was fortunate to attend the one of the shows a few weeks after this replacement had occurred.

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't really a review, but I felt it was a nice mention from a Fiona fan.

The rest of the cast are great and Gareth has been a revelation. I hope he sticks at musical theatre, because I'd love to see him in something again soon.

How lovely to see Gareth talked of as a revelation :hyper:

I'm just browsing the net, to see if I can find any reviews or pics of Joseph and I've just come across this one here. I don't think it's of the final performance; I think the person went on the Friday but posted their blog on Sunday.

Wasn't sure if it's already been posted, so thought I should pop it in here with the other reviews.

I'm just browsing the net, to see if I can find any reviews or pics of Joseph and I've just come across this one here. I don't think it's of the final performance; I think the person went on the Friday but posted their blog on Sunday.

Wasn't sure if it's already been posted, so thought I should pop it in here with the other reviews.

thanks Katie, great find. :thumbsup:

Gates was superb :D

2 nice reviews, thanks so much!