Reports of Joseph 27.02.2009

Khelda

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for the wonderful reports, pictures and videos we are so spoilt here. I really can't wait for my turn now and exprience all your joy and excitment for myself. So glad everyone had such a fantastic time and thanks for sharing it with us all. :smile:

Thank you so much for those lovely reports and pics. I can feel the happiness in the way you describe your day. All those comments about Gareth being the perfect gentleman and so patient with the fans, I totally agree. It doesn't matter when you see him, or what may be going on in his life, Gareth always has time for everyone, and nothing is too much trouble. It's a pity that other "stars" can't take a leaf out of his book, as Gareth never forgets the people who helped to put him where he is. :heart:

Thanks for all your fantastic reports, pictures and videos.

I especially love reading the reports from people who have been to see Gareth in Joseph for the first time,the thrill and emotion you feel is infectious,I love it. :heart: :hyper:

Dorisxx

Hey there,

Im a newbie - Im Lisa :hyper: and im sooo excited to find this site.

I would just like to say what a wonderful perfomance Gareth can put on. I knew already he was a great singer from the days of pop idol but i never expected to have the chance to see him live.

On thursday i went to the adelphi theatre where he did his part of Joseph and then sighned some autographs took photos with the group i was with and myself. What a spectacular evening a dream come true and i am just as excited to be able to discuss all aspects of Gareth Gates with other fans.

:frantics:

Super awesome !!! Look forward to seeing another performance with Gareth !!!!

Lisax

Hi Lisa and welcome, this is a great site. You will find all the news and anything Gareth. :frantics:

I seen him on his opening night, and he was just fantastic. Best voice ever, and as always real lovely to everyone who wants a pic and autograph. :heart: