My trip to Joseph 4th March evening show

Suzie

As it is our final year at uni and we have had a very stressful few months we thought that to celebrate finishing our exams and handing all our work in for these modules, we would treat ourselves to a trip to London as we all love to go and see a show every so often. :smile:

All seven of us set of for London on Tuesday morning planning to take in two shows Dirty dancing that evening and then Joseph on the Wednesday evening. Dirty dancing was fantastic and we all really enjoyed the show. We where sightseeing all morning but I just couldn’t take anything in was too excited about the show ahead. Gareth knocked everyone’s socks off can’t put into words how amazing he was. :hyper:

My friends were blown away they just couldn’t believe how good he was. I was so happy hearing all the positive feedback and was so proud of Gareth for I have always known how talented he was but to hear my friends and people around us saying all these wonderful things really did make me smile. His voice is just made for this role he was pitch perfect and really acted the role fantastic he took us all on a journey and so much emotion expressing everything wonderfully. We all had a fantastic time and were clapping and whooping along throughout there was a wonderful atmosphere and everyone around us seemed to be enjoying themselves. Loved all of the show but have to say that Close every door has to be my favourite and Gareth’s talent just shines through in that performance. When he was raised on the platform and was right in front of me because was on the front row of dress circle I was emotional. Also they have always teased me about fancying him too but lol that soon changed. I think we were all drooling and I was blushing too ha ha. :unsure:

After the show we head for the stage door and waited for the man himself we were very hyper and don’t know what everyone else around us thought. Gareth was a pro and was so lovely too everyone and took time to deal with all the demands to sign and take pictures with everyone. He was so sweet and well mannered my friends just couldn’t get over the fact how down to earth and friendly he was and loved the fact that they got called babe. :laugh:

Sorry about the long post got very carried away! Just found out about the early closing so gutted because had planned a trip to the last show but looks like this is was my last chance seeing the show. Hopefully can rearrange the date for another time and hope everyone get a chance to exprience it for themsleves.

Here are a few photos from my camera sorry not brave enough to put picture up of myself but can see bits of me

100_2665-2.jpg

100_2670-1.jpg

000_0177.jpg

100_2664.jpg

100_2668.jpg

garethgatesJoejpg2.jpg

Thanks for your great report Suzie, so pleased you were all blown away by Gareth performance. He is amazing on Close every door. Best vocals ever. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your lovely photos too, great your friends got to see how lovely Gareth always is to everyone. :wub:

Great report Suzie. So glad you enjoyed the show and that your friends were so impressed with Gareth. Have to agree with you re Close Every Door. Almost the best I've ever heard Gareth sing I think. Very nice photos too :heart:

Just loved this report.

Was it one of those bookings where you had to pretend to your friends that you had just stumbled across a show called Joseph? If so, I have been there, several times. Having to act casual that I hadn't realised Gareth was now appearing in a West End Production :shocked:

So glad your friends loved the show and loved Gareth.

Sounds like you all had a brilliant time.

I know someone who went to see Dirty Dancing last weekend and said how brill this show was too.

Sorry about the long post got very carried away!

Never too long. Never.

Loved the photos too. Thanks :thumbsup: .

Thanks everyone glad you liked it and the pictures can’t stop looking at them love his smile and eyes such a kind beautiful person. Really want to go back again and see the show missing it already. :smile:

Just loved this report.

Was it one of those bookings where you had to pretend to your friends that you had just stumbled across a show called Joseph? If so, I have been there, several times. Having to act casual that I hadn't realised Gareth was now appearing in a West End Production :shocked:

My friends know me too well and know how much I love Gareth so they where well informed that he was in Joseph. :smile: At least now they understand why I feel the way I do that means a lot to me that others see what we already knew.

Lovely report and pics Suzie, thanks so much. Gareth is wearing the same t shirt he had on when I went.