Gareth a dad

dorral

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Heather, and lovely they mention Joseph too and use that great photo of Gareth in the coat. :thumbsup:

congratultions gareth and suzanne xxxx cant wait to see the pics

congratultions gareth and suzanne xxxx cant wait to see the pics

Congratulations to both of you. Please make the most of it, there really is no feeling like the birth of a first born. I have 4 children but that magical feeling isn't quite the same. She will be a beautiful baby, hope she looks like Suzanne. she is so pretty. This is the best news and good luck to them all :heart:

Fantastic news! Saw the announcement on MySpace this afternoon but, as I was about to go out, couldn't post anything on here.

Congratulations to Gareth and Suzanne on the birth of Missy. She can't fail to be beautiful with the parents she has. She's obviously already really considerate - managing to arrive at a time that didn't disrupt the show!! How brilliant that Gareth performed tonight, ever the professional and not wanting to let the fans down.

Wishing all three of them a long, happy and healthy life together.

Linda

Thanks for all the links, it's great that Gareth and Suzanne's good news is getting about. This is on Yorkshire regional teletext . I'm also liking all the extra Joesph publicity :smile:

http://www.teletext.co.uk/regionalnews/yor...+for+Gates.aspx

The Mirror has a little mention :smile:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/04...15875-21259769/

The old pic in the Star link has been replaced by a video clip from ITN - VERY nice! :D

That is indeed VERY VERY nice. Don't they both look so happy and Gareth looks particularly handsome in the clip with Suzanne :heart:

Thanks Maggie. Wouldn't mind a few stills from that if anyone can do any :whistle: :tongue:

And it looks like Gaz got papped coming out of his house today - with The Mail dishing out fashion advice again.

It looks like they caught him a bit unawares to me. Have they not woken up to the fact that ripped jeans IS a fashion statement these days :unsure:

Love the second picture they printed.