Les Mis recordings

Floz

I commented on the YouTube video that Gareth was sounding even better now and the person replied to say it was recorded in the first week. God knows what he's like now.

This is from the first week! It just took me ages to upload. It was the 2nd show. He really impressed me, actually - I was pleasantly surprised :)

And another great comment

manic2345 (1 hour ago)

cant belive thats gareth gates

bettr than i was expecting 2bh

was kinda scared but hes totally smahed it

I commented on the YouTube video that Gareth was sounding even better now and the person replied to say it was recorded in the first week. God knows what he's like now.

It says that it was recorded on 14th December, so very early days. I bet they all get much more confident and amazing as time goes by. :heart:

This version is fantastic - definitely a bit more hiss than the other one, but it does seem as if Gareth is singing with a tiny bit more oomph. :wub:

Thank you for that Floz

I can't get on You Tube at the moment but can listen on these Video links. I am also having problems trying to download the files Maggiemags has kindly put up for us.

I would be very grateful for anymore you could put up especially the songs Gareth is singing.