Gareth to do DJ again

Khelda

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth Just replied to you Val :smile:

SO IS TRUE

At least we know its true. I wonder how he's going to fit it in.

Can't quite remember when Missy was born, but it must be around that time. I wonder if Gareth is having a holiday from Les Mis then.

At least we know its true. I wonder how he's going to fit it in.

Can't quite remember when Missy was born, but it must be around that time. I wonder if Gareth is having a holiday from Les Mis then.

Missy was born on the 6th April , Gareth has lots of family in Birmingham . I would think he'll drive up straight after the show .

Exciting stuff. It would be a bit of a treck up the M6, but if he's on late I don't see why not. Or maybe they've got the date wrong - a Monday night seems strange, or maybe they mean he'll be there very early on the Monday morning? It would make more sense to have a big club night when there is a holiday the next day.

I can't see why Gareth would take a holiday just because it's Missy's birthday. If they want a party on the day they can do it during the day-time, or if they want a bigger event into the evening (when she should be in bed) they could have it a few days later. Missy won't know the difference! :laugh:

If Gareth had planned holidays, I think he'd have said as much by now.

Exciting stuff. It would be a bit of a treck up the M6, but if he's on late I don't see why not. Or maybe they've got the date wrong - a Monday night seems strange, or maybe they mean he'll be there very early on the Monday morning? It would make more sense to have a big club night when there is a holiday the next day.

I can't see why Gareth would take a holiday just because it's Missy's birthday. If they want a party on the day they can do it during the day-time, or if they want a bigger event into the evening (when she should be in bed) they could have it a few days later. Missy won't know the difference! :laugh:

If Gareth had planned holidays, I think he'd have said as much by now.

I agree Snowdrop, Gareth wouldn't need a holiday for Missy's birthday, or take time off for a D.J. Event . Gareth seems to like travelling up after the shows, late at night and in the early hours :smile:

I agree Snowdrop, Gareth wouldn't need a holiday for Missy's birthday, or take time off for a D.J. Event . Gareth seems to like travelling up after the shows, late at night and in the early hours :smile:

Both JOJ and EC have already taken time off. I'm sure Gareth will need to take a break at some stage. Just a thought that if he is going to, it may make sense to coincide it with another commitment and Missy's birthday at the same time. I'm probably wrong though, as usual :unsure:

I dont have clue with english geo how long would that journey take?

Around two and a quarter hours. It's straight up the M6 and then down the M55, so not a bad run at all - especially at that time of night.

I wonder where he'll be staying . . . I have a spare room :wink: And make a great sausage sandwich :D

Figaro has posted on Gareth's OS .

As some of you may of heard, Gareth will be doing some DJ sets whilst traveling around on the Les Miserables Tour. I'll update here with information of any confirmed sessions. (If it's not written here, it's not happening!):

5th April 2010

Flamingo

44 Queen Street

Blackpool

FY1 2AY

01253 624901

Figaro