Olivier awards 2010

Val4Gareth

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggie, How do you record on-line. Do I just need to put a DVD in and continue watching. I'm very green about all this.
Well, I don't know what systems you have, but I very much doubt you can do that. Generally, you need a programme of some description to capture the video.
Is the Anthony person the guy that used to tbe in the Nescafe adverts? :blush:

Yes, and Buffy.

Sadly that is all I remember him for, coffee advert :blush:

I'm not liking his vagueness.

MelC was pretty good singing from Blood Brothers (but not as good as Bernie Nolan)

I am experiencing a bit of buffering too (but not too bad).

Is anyone listening to the Radio 2 coverage?

Edits to say David Essex presenting an award whoop whoop

Gutted that I don't seem to be able to recored the video and torn as to which audio to record - the sound's pretty poor on the live feed, but I really want to watch it, but I want the audio from R2 too! Aaargh.

Plus - someone needs to explain the concept of a microphone to this woman - she appears to be trying to 'project' with a bad throat, whilst fully miked up. Odd.

Hi Maggie, I will record the Video audio if you record radio 2.

Hi Maggie, I will record the Video audio if you record radio 2.

Thanks, but if that happens, I can't watch it :unsure: I'll just have to try and work out a way of getting the audio off my hard drive recorder, because I really want to see the performance if at all possible.

Can't you have the sound for radio 2, but watch the performance.

'Fraid not - the computer programme can't pick from two different internet feeds. If they're broadcast at different times, then I can do them both - couldn't really care less about anything other than the Les Mis performance this evening.

Here you are Maggie

Cheers Val.

Can see now why it's not on TV.

While we are tucking into our nibbles they are taking a break for dinner :ermm:

It needn't be live. Edited highlights would have done. That's what they used to broadcast back in the day.

Fabulous opening to second half. I found myself surrounded by Les Mis French revolutionaries during the performance. #oliviers 12 minutes ago via web
Most surreal Olivier Awards experience ever. I'm currently tweeting while surrounded by fully costumed Les Mis casts! #oliviers

I dont believe it, been listening to R2 for 1/2 hour and because the awards are running over, they now leave the awards and the performance I wanted to hear 'Les Mis', is not being played on the radio. Grrrrrrr, could not see it, and now cant even hear the last performance. :no: