Les Mis - The Queens

Val4Gareth

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It must be someone who was involved with the Les Mis tour and now working on WWRY. It was someone from the tour (currently in WWRY) who first mentioned the party, so someone known to both of them - and the other person who is going to Cardiff to see WWRY and celebrate a birthday.

• 2 weeks later...

A few nice comments on twitter today.

iLostMyTerrapin Gareth Gates was AMAZING in Les Miserables!! In Pizza Express atm :) xx

about 5 hours ago via txt

anjosir I had forgotten just how spine tingling Les Miserables is and Gareth Gates fab as Marius

about 4 hours ago via Brizzly

jonesey756 Has come back from the matinee of #lesmis @queenstheatre who knew gareth gates could do such a STUNNING marius!!! :D

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

That last person is training to be a vocal coach - so presumably knows a thing or two about singing. :D

Hey matey - you were amazing tonight in Les Mis!!!! What an amazing voice you have - I'm so jealous that you can just switch from pop to musical theatre and make it look so effortless - what a pro!!!! I need to start working harder with my singing teacher I'm thinkin lol. Well done mate!!

on Gareth Face book

:thumbsup:

This Dutch fan of musicals @rammstrike tweeted quite a lot last night about going to see Les Mis, often in reply to different people - hence the repetition, but thanks to the google translation tools, amongst other things he said

het was zo geweldig! Gareth Gates als Marius. Zo goed en leuk! Kippenvel :) x

it was so awesome! Gareth Gates as Marius. So good and fun! Goosebumps:) x

plezier had ik zeker! Gareth Gates als Marius. Die is zeker niet verkeerd! Dankjewel xx

I sure had fun! Gareth Gates as Marius. That is certainly not wrong! Thanks xx

ahh :) echt fantastisch! Gareth was meer dan goed. Dik respect!

ahh:) really great! Gareth was more than good. Much respect!

Thanks for that Snowdrop. It is lovely to know. Did you translate it yourself?

Guest NicolaJayne

Does look like Gareth maybe be ill, hope he is soon better if that is the case.

He has not twittered for a while has he, I think about 5 days.

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth usually lets us know if he's ill Elaine. It could just be that he is busy.

I never thought of that. hope you are right, its a shame for anyone who had tickets for that night though.

Maybe he is working on some exciting projects he can't tell us about yet.