Les Mis - The Queens

Val4Gareth

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww bless,his tweets are the best aint they :wub: ,ive noticed he has patches like this where he doesnt tweet much and they are most likely to be cos he's busy and any free time he does get he wants to spend with his family,he's busy all the time bless him but sometimes even more than others,I dont know this for certain,its just my thoughts.

Bet part of him will be sad bless him when les mis finishes as he has been part of it for well over a year or is it 2 ive lost count lol

The comments are still coming thick and fast for Gareth on WOS. Here are two of the most recent ones.

The standouts for me though were Killian Donnelly and, surprisingly, Gareth Gates. I normally hate Marius, but I found Gareth's performance really sincere and believable, and out of all the principals he was the least pitchy and had a beautiful tone to his voice, really impressed
When I went Killian and Gareth were probably my top two, vocally as well as interpretation of the characters. I love how Gareth hits the middle of the notes and his tone is a scene stealer for me. I know that suits Marius more than it would, for example, Thenardier. Some people seem to think that's too "poppy", but if that's poppy, I'd like more of the same please.

PaulaCW85 Paula

@

@Gareth_Gates was brilliant in Les Mis last night!! :-D such a gd show. 2nd time I've seen + want to see again!!

3 hours ago

welshpammy Pamela Morgan

@Gareth_Gates just got back from Les Mis tonight, was so impressed with you lovely, you were brilliant! Will be back soon! xx

10 hours ago

Shame to hear that Gareth's migraines have stopped him performing for a couple of days but blimey he has done very well in not taking very much time off at all.

Great to read all the tweets from different people who have seen him AND LOVED HIM He looks very tanned on that photo link.

She seems to be a big fan of the show - she's always tweeting JOJ, but she does have a thing for France, so that could be part of it. I have read several of her books, but Chocolat and the follow-up The Lollypop Shoes are my favourites.

Obviously Gareth is very impressed. Must admit to liking to see theses two great singers together.

Does Alfie have to carry Gareth?

Hmmm John Owen Jones is by far my favourite Jean Valjean...Alfie Boe is still great though!

Mine too Sophie.

I know it's been posted in the twitter thread, but for the sake of completeness, I thought I'd post in here too that Alfie Boe is having a sneak preview appearance in tonight's Les Miserables performance.

Also, anyone on Facebook might be interested in this discussion on the official Les Miserables Facebook page. I think most fans seemed to visit the tour page, but haven't bothered with the main one since Gareth has been at Queens.