Les Mis - The Queens

Val4Gareth

Thanks for your report Chris glad you had a lovely time,it is sad that its all come to an end but no doubt we will have lots more exciting things to look forward to, starting with the gigs this summer, will be lovely to have or Pop Star back for a while.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest NicolaJayne

I wasn't very impressed with Jean Val Jean or Cossette. For me the best to ever play these roles are John Owen Jones and Katie Hall.

My sentiments exactly in fact I preferred Rosalind James as Eponine, and the actors who played the Thenadiers on the tour. I never fell in love with the West End as I did the tour although I enjoyed it both times I went.

Saw the tour twice at Norwich and twice at The Barbican but would have liked to have seen it more if it had come nearer than Norwich and the Barbican was a bit expensive.

Thank you Doris and Eternal for your lovely reports of the last day. Though I don't envy you the rain at the stage door, it just held of on Thursday when I was there.

Thanks for your reports for the last Saturday Matinee. I thought about you all being there all day while Sunbathing and playing Gareth's music on my iPod. Would love to have been there with you all. Looking forward to your pictures Doris. Hope you've found your camera.

Thank you all for your lovely reports. I am sure that last day must have been very emotional. What a great trouper Gareth is to come out to the fans in the rain. I remember he did the same at Valentine at the Musicals in February, bless him!

• 10 months later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Sophie don't think I have seen them before especially the first one, different actors for the Thenardier's to the ones I saw too