The Real Hustle

Val4Gareth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it would appear to be linked to The Real Hustle. The first woman to tweet is one of their presenters/actresses, and in the last series they'd feature a celeb each week involved in some kind of scam. It's not a show I watch all of the time, but I've seen it from time to time, and it seems like good fun.

I've given this its own thread, as it's something worth discussing on its own - and so far Gareth hasn't tweeted about it! :whistle:

I presume the involvement of any celeb in this kind of thing is supposed to be hush-hush in advance, but maybe we'll find out something more soon.

Sounds fun whatever it is :) cant wait to hear more about it

Just to let you know i tweeted the person who said on twitter they have been filming with Gareth and ive just got a reply from them saying it was a big heist scene for a BBC series! Very fun!!

Thanks for posting Val :) the girl who tweeted that on her bio it says Real Hustle bbc3 so sounds to me it is this programme,Gareth gets involved in so much bless him.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Heather. I see he says that the new series is starting "in a few weeks", which is suitably vague! :lol:

But presumably the fact that DS was announcing the news that there is a new series coming up with some of the details suggests that it's not far off.

Thanks everyone for the info. I have never seen this show before, but look forward to seeing Gareth in it soon.