The Real Hustle

Val4Gareth

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been looking for Details on The Real Hustle .Fri 2nd is repeats that are showing . The new series ( series 10 )premiers on Monday 5th September BBC 3 8.30pm - 9pm . Gareth doesn't look to be on the first prog but should be great to watch to see what The Real Hustle is like :thumbsup:

http://www.itv.com/TVGuide/

The link doesn't take you directly to it .

The Real Hustle: New RecruitsBBC Three

Series 10: New Recruits, Episode 1

Hustlers Jess Clement, Alexis Conran and Paul Wilson have recruited two new faces to help them expose cons and crimes that catch the public out on a daily basis. Novice hustlers Polly Parsons and Jazz Lintott have to learn the art of deception in record time, as they join the original trio and help them carry out the most devious scams to date. Ex-Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallet goes undercover to help the hustlers rob a watch store. Her task is to plant dead cockroaches in the shop, persuading a salesman he's dealing with an insect infestion. As luck would have it, council boss Paul has a team of exterminators nearby and he's only to happy to fumigate the business whilst the mark waits outside. Polly and Jazz carry out their first solo scam by persuading a helpful passer-by to carry a removal box. But it is rigged to fall apart as soon as he lifts it. Can they persuade him to pay for the damaged goods? SUBDocumentary Reality TV

Monday 5th September on BBC Three from 8:30pm to 9:00pmAlso: at least one repeat.

TV appearance - The Real Hustle - BBC3.

Episode2 – Monday 12th September 2030hrs – featuring ‘The Stock Swindle’ with Gareth Gates and ‘Trusting Strangers’.

Thanks for letting us know. Not long to wait then. :thumbsup: Am looking forward to this.

Brilliant - I'll look forward to it. I'm really interested to learn what they had Gareth doing. :|:iiam:

Love the ghost on the end of your post. Where did that come from.:lol:

Edit: Just found it now in the emoticons. Has it always been there? I've never noticed it before.