The Real Hustle

Val4Gareth

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really good. I was a bit worried what it would be like, but it was better than the last celebrity scam I saw a while ago, which is all down to Gareth - naturally. :wub:

I liked that his character was called Marius, as he was still in Les Miserables at the time he filmed it and it was funny that he felt bad about conning the women, even though they were all going to get their money back. I also thought it was funny that Gareth got all coy when asked if he'd ever dabbled in the stock market. I can imagine Gareth thinking that it's bad form to discuss money, lol. But given the context, it was perfectly reasonable, and it's not as if he was giving an account of his portfolio. :lol:

If you missed it, or want to watch again, it's on the iPlayer. There's the introduction at the beginning, then a bit of a break for some other stuff, and then the conclusion of Gareth's bit at around twenty minutes in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b014j7m0/

I thought Gareth was brilliant on TRH on Monday. However, even if his face was covered, I would know his walk, and when he paced around, even viewing him through another office, his walk gave him away. But with those specs, you could still see it was Gareth.