Gareth Queens Les Mis

dorral

Thanks Dorral.

I struggle with photos (think it's turning into a phobia LOL).

As much as I like seeing Gareth with other people it's nice to have him on his own in his Marius outfit.

Looks like wardobe haven't ironed the shirt very well but the jacket would cover that :D

Great to have one. Hope Sophie likes it too because I know she has been desperate to have one.

As much as I like seeing Gareth with other people it's nice to have him on his own in his Marius outfit.

Looks like wardobe haven't ironed the shirt very well but the jacket would cover that

Great to have one. Hope Sophie likes it too because I know she has been desperate to have one.

Thanks to Sarahjane for scanning & posting brochure pics on OS,I have edited pics so we have Gareth in his Queens Marius costume.

mariusqu.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Yup doris is good with photoes bless her :) thanks so much for posting these btw doris including the one from the guy on twitter you edited so we just get Gareth,its lovely to see :)

But Sylvia means thanks to Sarahjane as she scanned the pics of Gareth as Marius from one of the brochures we bought when we seen les mis on wednesday and posted them on the OS,she would of done on here but she cant get on.