Maidstone, 15th July

Floz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably won't get to see Gareth at Dartford, I have spoken to the manager at Pizza Express and sorted it :)

That's good. I'm sure Gareth will love it, especially when he sees all the hard work you've put into making it.

Probably won't get to see Gareth at Dartford, I have spoken to the manager at Pizza Express and sorted it :)

We have just got to negotiate our way through the extra weekend traffic, as there is another Kent show on too, got to get you there at the time he said June. It will be such a lovly surprise for Gareth, almost like an extra birthday present. :thumbsup:

The Pizza Express Facebook page is saying that the gig is now sold out, but they have a pair of tickets to give away. :D

*read here*

This would have been a great opportunity for seeing Gareth at such an intimate event. Looks like the offer will be snapped up too.

Hope everyone has a fabulous evening and big good luck to GPMYIDOL on presenting Gareth with his 10 year history book (so far). I am sure he will be touched and just love it. :wub:

It will probably be something he will delight in showing Missy too.

Enjoy your evening all.

This would have been a great opportunity for seeing Gareth at such an intimate event. Looks like the offer will be snapped up too.

Hope everyone has a fabulous evening and big good luck to GPMYIDOL on presenting Gareth with his 10 year history book (so far). I am sure he will be touched and just love it. :wub:

It will probably be something he will delight in showing Missy too.

Enjoy your evening all.

Thanks for that Chris, we are all so excited, and I know it will be a great evening! Looking forward to sharing it with you all afterwards. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Chris, we are all so excited, and I know it will be a great evening! Looking forward to sharing it with you all afterwards. :thumbsup:

I cant wait for the reports from tonight to come in, and try to find out if he is playing his own music. :thumbsup:

I cant wait for the reports from tonight to come in, and try to find out if he is playing his own music. :thumbsup:

June told me she's going to try to get some video. Hopefully pictures but if not just audio, so hopefully we'll get to hear at least some of it. She's in the same boat as me, (getting it up on the computer after she's taken it), but I'm sure she'll sort it out. She's much more computer savvy than I am. :thumbsup:

This sounds fantastic.

On my to Maidstone for a gig. Can't wait! I'm doing a little Jazz set with keys and guitar, and my good old self on killer vocals! X

Really hope June gets some of it either on video or even just sound.